California Expert Electric
501 W. Glenoaks Blvd. Suite 303, Glendale, CA 91202
24 Hour Emergency Service is Available
- NRECA, SEPA launch new regulatory innovation initiativeThe initiative’s vision is to enable the evolution of state regulatory processes and practices in order to address the scalable deployment of technologies and business operating models that support the transition to a clean and modern energy grid
- Lobbyist-packed NRC may be listening to calls for less nuclear oversightAnnie Caputo, a former nuclear-energy lobbyist now serving as one of four board members appointed or reappointed by President Donald Trump, told an industry meeting this week that she was "open to self-assessments" by nuclear plant operators
- Dominion, UI, Eversource reach deal to keep Millstone nuclear plant openThe agreement awaits a review by Connecticut's Public Utilities Regulatory Authority
- Entergy working with NextEra on third Arkansas solar projectOnce completed, it would be Entergy’s third utility-scale solar project in Arkansas and bring its total solar capacity to 281 MW, enough to power about 45,000 homes.
- Cooper Nuclear Station still operational despite Nebraska floodingNebraska Public Power District has been preparing for the worst since Friday.
- Wind generated more than one-third of electricity last week in the UKRenewableUK highlighted last week that Great Britain’s onshore and offshore wind farms generated more electricity than any other source of power last week.
- Rising river may cause Nebraska nuclear plant shutdownWater is nearing the top of the levee that protects the plant
- Kentucky lawmakers target solar powerThe solar bill, Senate Bill 100, was among the most fiercely debated proposals of the session
- FERC chair bothered by speed of move away from coal, nuclearNeil Chatterjee, interviewed by the Houston Chronicle before his speech at CERAWeek, said the power market is vexing. T
- North Carolina solar power jumps to No. 2, Duke Energy continues investmentWith 4 million customers in North Carolina and South Carolina, Duke Energy continues to build a smarter energy future