California Expert Electric
501 W. Glenoaks Blvd. Suite 303, Glendale, CA 91202
24 Hour Emergency Service is Available
- El Paso Electric wants new generator, more solar powerThe proposed 226 MW, natural-gas generating unit at the Newman Power Station, the company's largest power plant, is scheduled to be operating by 2023
- Massachusetts bill would set new emissions requirementsThe bill was filed jointly by Sen. Marc Pacheco, a Taunton Democrat and Representative Ruth Balser, a Newton Democrat
- Montana regulators plan for power supply after coal plants shutThe Montana Public Service Commission held a crowded public hearing in the state Capitol and heard the state's largest electricity supplier say it plans to add 725 MW of power generation by 2025
- Connecticut town moves to block solar projectThe project including 60,000 solar panels was approved in December 2017 by the Connecticut Siting Council
- Michigan power plant wants OK to burn waste pelletsA public hearing on the issue will be held Wednesday
- Eversource, United Illuminating work to restore power after ice stormConnecticut Gov. Ned Lamont says his office is in close contact with utilities as they work to restore power to thousands of customers
- SCE sues California county, state authorities over mudslidesThe officials failed to minimize the risk in advance, allowed development in hazard-prone areas, built inadequate debris basins, flood channels and other infrastructure, and issued inadequate or flawed flood warnings to residents, Edison says
- Maine regulators investigate Central Maine Power over high bills
- Black & Veatch names new head of powerBlack & Veatch has appointed a new president to its global power business.
- DistribuTECH Spotlight: Cybersecurity and why current practices aren’t good enoughPaul Feldman, technical director for Protect Our Power and former chairman of the Midcontinent ISO, took our questions regarding the organization’s Best Practices in Utility Cybersecurity conference set for Feb. 4 in New Orleans on the eve of DistribuTECH.