California Expert Electric
501 W. Glenoaks Blvd. Suite 303, Glendale, CA 91202
24 Hour Emergency Service is Available
- Navajo Nation starts negotiations with possible new coal plant ownerThe plant's coal supplier has been leading an effort to find a new owner
- GE, Microsoft partner on internet of things projectsAccording to Gartner, companies have evolved from "talking about" to implementing IoT proofs of concept and pilots
- EPRI wins $1.8 million for solar forecasting technology researchSolar Forecasting 2 projects are designed to enable electric utilities to better manage the variability and uncertainty of solar power and improve grid reliability
- FERC approves Dominion, SCANA Corp. mergerDominion said the merger is contingent upon approval of SCANA's shareholders, as well as authorizations from state regulators
- Puerto Ricans return to power grid, but fear for long termIt was finally a night to celebrate in this village tucked into the mountains of central Puerto Rico
- Precision Forecasting: Using AMI, AI and Machine Learning to Manage Load UncertaintyPOWERGRID International Exclusive: This treasure trove of granular customer usage data can give utilities far greater visibility at the grid edge than ever before and enable them to make actionable decisions based on that information. However, as many utilities have discovered, access to AMI data is only half the battle.
- Intel official: Cyber threat warnings 'blinking red'Targets include U.S. businesses, the federal government, the military, state and local governments, academic and financial institutions and critical infrastructure
- ABB wins order to grid-connect UK Hornsea offshore wind farmABB has won orders worth over $150 million from Danish energy company, Ãrsted
- GridLiance to buy transmission assets from People’s Electric CooperativeUpon close, GridLiance will assume full operational responsibility
- Puerto Rico's grid authority loses yet another CEOPuerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello named two new board members Friday. Eli Diaz and Ralph Kreil will be chair and vice chair, respectively, and the board hopes to name yet another new CEO sometime this week.